Domains for sale! PointSwitch.com, PointSwitch.net and PointSwitch.org

Anyone looking to build their ultimate .com might be interested to know that I've put some domains up for sale that I've been sitting on for some time.  Back in the day when I spent all my time working  at my security company, Cadamier.com, Craig and I worked on a project that built a packet mangling router and we decided that if we could get the thing funded, we'd call it PointSwitch - the name was open in all 3 domains, so I registered them - it made sense - only.. well lets just say that never happened - cool product idea though, just not the needed traction to turn it into something that could be sold.

So anyhow, anyone wanting to build themselves something using the name should take a look - I've posted the 3 domains on eBay and they're gonna go fast!

I figure the names could have use if you're building some kind of firewall or network gear, but then again, a point switch is something used in the railroading world - but then, it could have some kind of use for a social networking thing, or a political site, etc.

I've gotten a quick valuation on the domains from GoDaddy, and they're worth $591 for the .com and $224 each for the other two - but something tells me that their valuation doesn't take into account things like dictionary word combinations and phrasing - I'm sure that they'd give a better value to something far more gross just because it was one word in some obscure dictionary file..

To see the auctions, follow these links into eBay:

PointSwitch.com

PointSwitch.net

PointSwitch.org

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts